(Full-Time/Part-Time) TEAM MEMBER
Sweet Tooth Shavery is looking for team members who pay attention to details and care about customer experience, who are easy to work with and a team player, and who understand company values and make quality products with passion.
As a Team Member, you will:
- Assist customers with orders and operate cash register.
- Provide excellent customer service, put big smiles on our customers' faces, and bring people joy.
- Make delicious snow cream and boba teas.
- Keep the store a clean environment by cleaning tables, countertops, equipments, fixtures, work areas, mopping, and taking out trash.
- Open to learning and trying different cuisine.
- Passionate about creating hospitality experiences.
- Serious about your work but don’t take critics too seriously.
- Reliable and consistent, your teammates can always depend on you to be punctual and bringing your A game.
- Detail oriented and care for quality.
You're expected to:
- Show passion for quality, pay attention to details, be willing to clean (a lot).
- Commit to delivering consistent and heartwarming service to our guests.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Work as a team player and support the team in keeping the store running smoothly and beautifully.
- Be comfortable with multi-tasking around the store, including back of house duties.
- Acquaint yourselves with what distinguishes Sweet Tooth Shavery from other ice cream and tea shops.
- Be available to work 2-3 weekdays, 1 day on weekends, and late nights (11 p.m.) Hours will be a minimum of 20 hrs/week.
We are a start-up dessert store that currently run by two owners so we prefer long-term team members who are passionate about learning and interested in growing with us.