(Full-Time) Back of House/Operations Team
Sweet Tooth Shavery is looking for full-time Back of House/Operations team members who pay attention to details and care about customer experience, who are easy to work with and a team player, and who understand company values and make quality products with passion.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Prepare ingredients, topping items, and snow blocks according to our recipes.
- Stock goods and supplies for the store according to specifications.
- Work with FOH to make sure the store is always stocked.
- Work as a team player and support the team in keeping the store running smoothly and beautifully.
- Complete daily and weekly cleaning and maintain work place in a clean, sanitary and safe manner.
- Maintain personal health and sanitation standards.
- Time control.
- Equipment maintenance and cleanliness.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management team.
- Positive attitude.
- Attention to detail in all aspects, assuring all the work is accurate and consistent.
- Care for quality, passion for guest experience.
- High integrity and strong work ethic.
- Team player, able to work with other team members from different department.
- Ability to solve problems with sound judgement.
- Ability to work in a kitchen/food prep environment.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- BOH duties frequently require standing, walking, reaching with hands and arms, talking or hearing, and tasting or smelling.
We are a start-up dessert store that currently run by two owners so we prefer long-term team members who are passionate about learning and interested in growing with us.